Serenade Questions

I just booked the Serenade of the Seas for next April and was able to get a cabin on deck 10, #1558 (which looks like a larger cabin than usual). Anyone have this cabin before? Also, I'm not able to fly down the day before (which is stressing me out a little). I have a flight at 7:00 a.m. from NY into San Juan, arriving around 10:45 a.m. (Please tell me not to worry. :confused: :D) I know the ship leaves at 10:00 p.m. so I figured I have plenty of time. Would I be able to get on the ship by noon? If not, could I at least check in my bags. I have read some great reviews on this site and feel that I made the right decision. For anyone that went on this ship with kids and have been on the Voyager class ships, did they like it? My kids loved the promenade. I'm just happy to finally have a positive countdown clock!! Thanks again for all the helpful information!

Hello, we are booked next April as well. We are flying from Washington DC. We plan on going the day before. But have done 3 other cruises out of

San Jaun and left the morning of. We have never had a problem in the past.

I dont want to temp fate this time. We have been in the Radiance and Adventure of the Seas before. They are both great ships, I think your family will have a wonderful time on either. There is no Ice rink or Promanade but he ship had just as many of the other things to do. Enjoy

Archived