Elite with 123 Bev package?

gsb

If you are attending an Elite event, say the nightly cocktail hour, and you are on the classic or premium bev package, can you upgrade your drink from what's normally offered at the Elite events?

Not on the Elite list is CC for example(some nice bartenders give it to you anyway). With the package, can you get it or any other higher grade boozes?

If you are attending an Elite event, say the nightly cocktail hour, and you are on the classic or premium bev package, can you upgrade your drink from what's normally offered at the Elite events?

Not on the Elite list is CC for example(some nice bartenders give it to you anyway). With the package, can you get it or any other higher grade boozes?

I'm leaving on Saturday for my first trip as an Elite, so I don't have first hand knowledge. But someone else in another post had a link to the letter that was in their cabin regarding the elite benefits from Captain's Club.

I'm not technically qualified to provide the link, but I saved a pdf of it and it says: Please note only beverages on the lounge menu are complementary; other requests will be charged to the guest's account. However, beverage packages are applicable during lounge hours.

So I believe that means yes.

Archived