Anyone booked with a TA. How long does price drop confirmation take?

Annylem

We booked with a TA. Yes, I've learned my lesson to not do that again, but it is what it is this time, and I'm trying to make the best of it.

I've been taking screen shots and sending them to our TA and have been assuming he's been filling out our forms for us. I just called him to get our final payoff amount and the price is still $400 over what I think it should be.

He did mention the confirmations take a while, but the last price drop I sent him was a week ago! Am I being impatient or do you think he's maybe not sending in for my price drops?

Using a TA I have to contact the TA, and then they fill out the form.

Unfortunately I don't even get a screen shot showing me the form has been filled out, so I'm not even certain that the work is being done!

Very hard lesson learned --> Using a TA not cool when booking Early Saver.

We booked with a TA. Yes, I've learned my lesson to not do that again, but it is what it is this time, and I'm trying to make the best of it.

I've been taking screen shots and sending them to our TA and have been assuming he's been filling out our forms for us. I just called him to get our final payoff amount and the price is still $400 over what I think it should be.

He did mention the confirmations take a while, but the last price drop I sent him was a week ago! Am I being impatient or do you think he's maybe not sending in for my price drops?

My TA is great; wouldn't book any other way!!! I never have to provide screen shots nor complete the price adjustment form. He takes care of everything and even fights with Carnival if they try to deny the request. I've done four adjustments in since the end of February and three were adjusted within 24 hours. The other one took either 2 or 3 days because it was at the height of Carnival's last big sale.

My TA had 3 out of 4 of our price drops in the last month showing on our Carnival Documents the same day. The fourth one (over Easter Weekend) was done in 3 days.

Sounds to me like he isnt sending them in.

Bill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it is before final, the TA just goes into GoCCL which is the agent reservation booking system and change it. It's immediate. The confirmation is emailed within minutes. If it's after final payment, they they have to submit the form just like everyone else, then it's in CCL's hand of how long it takes.

Archived