Carnival questions

charw20

We are going on the carnival fasination on June 29 was wondering, about how much is a massage at the spa?

Also, this is the first time we are taking the kids.....can they just charge things on their sign and sail card or can you block that somehow?

If you go to your cruise booking on CCL's website you can view and prebook spa services in advance. BUT they often have specials onboard when you attend their sales pitch demonstrations.

When you do the online check-in you can select if you want the kids to charge or not charge on their room key.

If you go to your cruise booking on CCL's website you can view and prebook spa services in advance. BUT they often have specials onboard when you attend their sales pitch demonstrations.

They also advertise specials with flyers they put in your room. (unless they stopped doing that since Sept.??)

As to your kids and their sail and sign, as someone already said, you can block them from charging or you can go to guest services and put a limit on it. That's what we do. Usually $50 - $75 per kid based on how long the cruise is. That way they can get a milk shake, play in the arcade or get a souvenier without hunting us down.

On our 7 day cruises we go straight to guest services when on board and give each of the kids a specific amount to spend on their cards. If we plan on giving them $100 for the week we only give them $50 to start because all that money goes to their heads and they spend it quickly. :rolleyes: Then midweek we go to guest services again and give them another $50.

As far as massages go I've seen them have specials for as low as $75 but most massages are over $100. They have great specials during port days. I would wait and book spa services when you're on board and they have spa specials. :)

I've noticed that if you go to the spa raffle on the first day and enter your name into the drawing you get lots more personalized spa specials delivered to your stateroom.

We are going on the carnival fasination on June 29 was wondering, about how much is a massage at the spa?

Also, this is the first time we are taking the kids.....can they just charge things on their sign and sail card or can you block that somehow?

You need to come join our roll call (see link in my signature). I got a massage special for $99 in the spa two cruises ago. I always block my kids from spending. There isn't anything they need to buy without me.

Archived