past guest rate to early saver: question help please

stressedmomof3

We have always booked the Early Saver rates in the past but this next trip we booked at the Past Guest Rate for the summer 2014

because of not being able to firm up dates for us when the rest of our family booked. ( ie: being able to cancel booking if not able to go

with the family-everyone wanted rooms near each other thus the way early booking)

Now we have the dates confirmed with work and early saver is the same price as the past guest rate we booked at, is it too difficult to have a

carnival rep change us from a past guest rate to early saver now? ( Or better yet- what kind of problems might I encounter

if pursuing this route with a rep on the phone?)

Or would I have to cancel my booking online and rebook everything under the Early Saver rate?

And no I do not have a TA or PVP .

Assuming it is not past final payment date, yes you can switch to ESR. However consider - any upgrade you got for past guest you will have to surrender unless the ESR price is the same for that exact category and you your deposit becomes non-refundable and subject to all the terms and conditions of that fare.

Archived