Australians booking through the NCL site??

aussie2324

I need a little help here if someone can give me some input. We are looking at booking a cruise with NCL but we are from Australia. Their contact info leaves a lot to be desired. There seems to be no way of emailing them to see if it is okay for us to book through their online site or deposit amounts or payment options..Any info would be greatly appreciated...

We booked online, US site, last year for our upcoming cruise. No problems at all. When you go through the process, after choosing your cabin, the next screen asks for your personal details. There is a drop down list of countries ie Australia etc. We used a 28 degrees card for payments, as they do not charge any intl transaction fees, and the rate is based on the current XE rate of the day. I did have some issues putting in our phone number, as they appear to have shorter numbers over there. ( ie 01161243******) We also ended up getting skype, and paying the $15 for phone call credit. Great for organising tours etc, but also good to speak to an NCL rep (called a PVP personal vacation planner) The phone number listed on NCLs site is free via skype btw....but you have to have the credit first.

All payments were processed instantly, and a backup email appeared by the next day. I believe they are based in Miami. As I said, no problems at all, and we will def book through them again online.

They do have an international enquiries email. I will dig it up tomorrow and re post if I can find it.

Jen

I just wanted to add....we have received our boarding passes etc. Also booked some tours online with NCL, and arranged for bus transfer from Whittier to Anchorage airport...all very easily done. I would give you the email of our PVP, but am not sure if I am allowed to on here re cc rules. btw I no longer have the intl enquiry email address, sorry!

Archived