Antarctica & Patagonia Sailings

wynkys

Hello,

As a fairly frequent cruiser who has, so far, only had the privilege of travelling once

on Seabourn but who, like everyone else who has travelled with them, continues to

receive their marketing material, I would like to register a comment on their latest

mailing with the subject title.

In late-December early-January 2010-11, I was very fortunate to visit Antarctica

and related areas on an A&K Charter (not with Seabourn) and had, (without a doubt

in my mind), the most wondrous travel experience of my life.

I am writing these comments because this week, just prior to receiving the latest

mailing,I had cause to review the many (in my opinion) wonderful photos that I took

during that trip and I would just like to state here that anyone planning on visiting that

beautiful region should not consider going unless the itinerary includes South Georgia

Island. South Georgia, once again in my opinion, represents the single most memorable

destination of my life (hopefully, so far!) and with its abundant wildlife and stunning

scenery, it is just somewhere that if you are in that region and don't visit, you will have

missed out on one of the true joys of this planet that is our home.

If you have read this far, thank you for indulging me, and please let you have many years

of healthy and enjoyable years of travel ahead of you.

Thank you,

Wayne Keys

Wayne keys,

Thank you for posting. We have sailed to Antarctica twice including South Georgia ( the Switzerland of the South )

We are going again this time with SB next January.

The experience was quite surreal.

Kind regards

Tony

Archived