Upgrade Offers

cindilouwho

I love all the comments! I had a good laugh at the photo and all the funny thoughts!

I should have used the word concern. I was thinking we would find Oceania filled with many big groups who take up all extra space!

Clearly, this is a fun group who will make the whole trip a heap more fun!

Thanks for enlightening me!

Josephone: You are welcome to join our fun group anytime, friend. Enjoy your cruise 100%!!!!!

BTW Kimanjo - we are not attention seekers, nor are we raucous, just a group of interesting people who share a love of travel and an unbridled affection for enjoying our time together. I dare say we may have gotten a little loud at times but are usually very conscious of our surroundings and try not to disturb others as we certainly respect everyone's sense of privacy.

I was just kidding about the howling..... ;) And most of us don't actually drink!

Threads often can and do take on a life of their own. Some of the more entertaining have nothing to do with the original topic, especially if the topic has been asked and answered to the OPs satisfaction.

Well said --- that is what has happened for sure....it has been a great vehicle for answers and then we just "talked amongst ourselves"! ;)

Hey Laraine

I travel solo with one carry-on and a tote. I am a packing Master!!!!!! I usually fly business or first (on points not $$$) so they are lenient about the weight (Bags not ME).

If I shop to excess, then I buy a cheap bag on the last day in the gift store and stuff it full and check my bags going home.

I will appreciate the room for my infamous "sailaway parties". Do you think the bed can double for a large dining room tables? Could we fit 11? Maybe open the CLOSET? Lots of room in there!!! LOL

I will try for the pics but they may be "deleted due to graphic nature".

Dang! Wish I were on that cruise with you!

Archived