Question about Celebrity show

Peace2U

I was on Celebrity Summit to the eastern Caribbean last October. I had heard how classy Celebrity was, but for some reason, I didn't like the shows. The dancers were pretty scantily clad, did some "dirty dancing" moves, and the lights were turned way up so you really couldn't miss the fact that you could see it all. The closest experience I have had was on Carnival, and the lights were at least dimmed some. My TA said she had never seen this on any Celebrity cruise she went on. Does anyone think it just happened to be this particular show or this ship? I loved Celebrity otherwise.

I was on the Summit last June. There were a couple of shows designated as late night - Adult content, one of which was production show. That particular production show was much like you described. It was fine for me and hubby but there were a few families there which I thought was inappropriate but parents should know what their children can handle. Otherwise, the shows didn't seem any more suggestive or risque then anything on daytime television or prime time.

Of course, this is all very subjective and what you find a little too much might be just fine to me.

Archived