Issue with paying by deadline, options?

shelly11

Due to some unforseen circumstances I'm not going to be able to my the final payment date for my cruise. What are my option? I'm in a suite but have already paid more than enough for a balcony on the same trip. Can I call and get switched? Will there be a penalty? I don't want to cancel if I can help it.

Due to some unforseen circumstances I'm not going to be able to my the final payment date for my cruise. What are my option? I'm in a suite but have already paid more than enough for a balcony on the same trip. Can I call and get switched? Will there be a penalty? I don't want to cancel if I can help it.

well if you switch now before actual final payment is due you should be okay. BUT, if it's technically after the final payment, it may be a cancel/rebook. I would call and ask

Got him on the phone and got switched! cruise is saved!

So glad it worked out for you and that was great advice by Twelvevman. Periodically check the suite prices. They may do down and you could be back in your suite for an amount you could live with. But in either case, you are booked for a great cruise vacation. Enjoy!

thanks everyone! Yes I'm glad we are still going. I will watch the prices for suites as well. My PCC did ask if we could have paid in a few days after but we couldn't. Had to do a major car repair so it would have been a few weeks. But aft balcony is still fantastic!

thanks everyone! Yes I'm glad we are still going. I will watch the prices for suites as well. My PCC did ask if we could have paid in a few days after but we couldn't. Had to do a major car repair so it would have been a few weeks. But aft balcony is still fantastic!

You'll feel better knowing you paid less for the cruise. You can keep that in your wallet ;).

Love the aft! You'll have a fantastic time!

Archived