To wait or not to wait?

Aelsantokie

All this week I've been looking at couple of cruises leaving 5/18 or 5/19 and the prices went up a little around 1 a.m. Do you think the prices will fall monday or it went up for good? I've noticed prices going up and down in the past but since the cruise is for next month I'm not sure if I should take my chance and book or wait it out? Do the prices drop 1-2 weeks out or go up? I don't have my heart set on a particular iterinary, but I can't leave until at least 5/18 or 5/19 since m taking my daughter.

That is the million dollar question, isn't it?? ;)

I had been watching a cruise on 5/25 - price had stayed consistent for 2 weeks. Booked this morning around 10:30. Checked around noon and price had risen by $10.00/pp. I was glad I jumped when I did!

That is the million dollar question, isn't it?? ;)

I had been watching a cruise on 5/25 - price had stayed consistent for 2 weeks. Booked this morning around 10:30. Checked around noon and price had risen by $10.00/pp. I was glad I jumped when I did!

Shame on you. You caused the increase by booking when you did. LOL

I've been watching The Sunshine for about 2 weeks now for July, decided to book this morning & it's gone up, pondered all day and then decided to book on the UK site but the past guest rates are not coming up now :confused: so went on the US site and your friends and family past rates aren't working either...any one know what's going on???? Or advice

Archived