Question about buying a soda card

cruisinmait

My in-laws are going to be on the Victory next week. Since they leave on Sunday (Fathers Day) my husband wants to get him a soda card. This is something he will not buy himself.

Can you tell me how much they are and if we can buy one and pay for it ourselves for them without them knowing? We would like for it to be a surprise when they get to their cabin

I'm a little confused. Are you going on the cruise also? Or do you want to purchase it and you're not going to be on the cruise?

You have to be on the ship to purchase the soda card. If you are not then the only thing you can do is buy drink vouchers.

As far as cost - maybe someone else can help you - I can't find the proper link any more.

we got one last cruise, its a total ripoff! you/he wont end up drinking $30/$40 worth of soda, best buying it as you drink em.. drink coupons are the way to go, UNLESS he drinks soda nonstop!

Thank you for your help. Maybe I will just give my mil the money and have her get it for us.

We will not be on the cruise with them. We will be on RCCL Adventure instead.

Why dont you just leave them some funds on their room acct so it will give them a credit towards their S$S card say like $100-$200 now thats a nice gift:)

How much is soda on the ship??

a buck and change! i did the math last time, and we did get 'ripped off'.. we didnt' consume what we paid for... one trick is that they can share a drink.. occasionally, i would order two cokes (i was mixing with my jack daniels).. anyhow, thats my two cents!

Archived