Specialty restaurants new menus?

kreastman

Can anyone post links to recent specialty restaurant menus from Marina or Riviera? The ones on O's website are not current—based on recent reports and photos on this board I know that some or all of the specialty restaurant menus have had new items added.

Just returned from Nautica last week. I think the menus in the specialty restaurants were unchanged. They did have specials sometimes, almost, if not always after port days and were seafood based. These were in the specialty restaurants.

The GDR has updated menus that were much more appealing. I often saw 3or 4 main entrees that I liked most days and they were yummy. I think they are on a 2 week rotation as I think we went through the menus twice in 25 days. But I could be wrong.

Waves now has the surf and turf sandwich and the grilled tuna. Also Parmesan cheese for the fries, my favourite! I recommend the Texas burger. The Kobe burger was pretty tasteless.

We had some outstanding dinners in the Terrace. Themed, and the best without question was an Asian themed one, complete with decor and costumes for the waiters. This is high praise from me as I usually try to avoid buffets at all costs!

The best coffee was in Horizons.

As you can see, I am still on Bangkok time! It's killing me. I think I may have to go back. ;-)

Mo

Thanks for the info. Now that the Marina and Riviera are here, one wonders if the other 3 ships still exist. We leave from Miami onboard Regatta in 4 days and look forward to enjoying the ambience you just finished. There is still room onboard, come with us!:D

Archived