A Carnival Cruise Wedding Video *&*

Shatima

SO, I wonder is this the Way all The Video's Go/Look??? What are your thoughts? Did you get A Video? Would You mind sharing your link?

Also, The Brides That have gotten Married all ready was this how your Day went Pretty much?

BTW I love her Bouquet...

Edited by Shatima

I don't know these people and I balled my eyes out watching! I'm soooo gonna be a wreck on my big day, lol. I get teary eyed just thinking about it.

But..I believe this is/was the standard video, I have seen this background on YouTube before, but I could be wrong. Lol

yeah it was Nice.. I felt like it was just like the Reviews I have read.. Kinda guided us right through..

I don't know these people and I balled my eyes out watching! I'm soooo gonna be a wreck on my big day, lol. I get teary eyed just thinking about it.

But..I believe this is/was the standard video, I have seen this background on YouTube before, but I could be wrong. Lol

• 2 months later...

Thanks for sharing Shatima! It was a beautiful wedding, but I really don't like the cheesy graphics. :( I think I'm going to get handhelds from wedit and go that route...

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Yeah.. I have a I DONT want list.. Im paying for it, and Those aren't what I want...

Thanks for sharing Shatima! It was a beautiful wedding, but I really don't like the cheesy graphics. :( I think I'm going to get handhelds from wedit and go that route...

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

This looks like another video that Carnival might have put together - it's a little more elegant than the other one listed above, w/out any interviews.

This gives me a little hope that the video (at it's hefty price!) might not be so bad after all!

NOPE! Not sure at all! Haha! They very well could have!

One of the things I am concerned about is relying too much on guest videos and pictures. I've read (and seen) that the lighting on these ships sometimes isn't the greatest, and photography can come out sort of orange-hued. Since the photographers and videographers are used to filming aboard the ship and have proper equipment, they don't come out strangely.

That being said - I didn't think to ask anyone to film via iPad just in case. Genius! I will have to take that idea and designate someone to catch what they can on camera!

The first video that Shatima posted is the standard Carnival video--cheesy graphics and all. They include interviews with the couples and you're miced throughout the ceremony and possibly some of the reception. When we did our pre-wedding tour, they were micing the bride and groom while they were standing outside of the lounge.

The second video is most likely put together by the couple since it excludes interviews.

NOPE! Not sure at all! Haha! They very well could have!

One of the things I am concerned about is relying too much on guest videos and pictures. I've read (and seen) that the lighting on these ships sometimes isn't the greatest, and photography can come out sort of orange-hued. Since the photographers and videographers are used to filming aboard the ship and have proper equipment, they don't come out strangely.

That being said - I didn't think to ask anyone to film via iPad just in case. Genius! I will have to take that idea and designate someone to catch what they can on camera!

Yup the ipad takes awesome video as long as the person is not shaky LOL....as well you can make your own video after and save yourself 700 dollars LOL

• 1 year later...