Cucino del Capitano on the Breeze???

Boozebabe

Is that different from the Cucina del Capitano restaurant??

It is the same place.....lunch time you choose your type pasta and fixing and sauces......i didnt go for dinner it is 12.00 dollars for adults

Yes they are open on embarkation day. You can't really tell they are open because they looked closed. Go up the stairs and they will give you a number and you will be seated. It was suppose to open at 11am on embarkation day on our two cruises on the Breeze but we got there at 11am and the hostess told us it did not open until 12...said it was a misprint in the Capers.

If you love pasta you will love Cucina del Capitano. We ate there for lunch about 9 out 14 days.:D

It is well worth the $12.00 pp. We ate there and had Chicken Parm. It was one of the best ones we ever ate. We had lunch most of the time we were there. It was really good. The other times we ate at Guy's Burger. Some of our friends ate at blue iguana. They said it was very good too.

It is well worth the $12.00 pp. We ate there and had Chicken Parm. It was one of the best ones we ever ate. We had lunch most of the time we were there. It was really good. The other times we ate at Guy's Burger. Some of our friends ate at blue iguana. They said it was very good too.

Did you tip at the end of your dinner?

I was on the Breeze recently and went to Cucina for lunch on embarkation day. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

I was cruising with a large group of friends and we had booked Cucina for dinner one night also. Well worth the $12 pp.

At the dinner, I was sitting at a table for 8 and we were given ALL of the appetizers for people to sample. They don't do this for just 2 or 4 people, but it was great to not have to decide which single appetizer to have. And the entree portions were HUGH!

Archived