documentation

glo3479

We are bringing our grandson on the Wonder. I had my daughter and son-in-law sign the permission slip I got from Disney, but I am hearing now that it needs to be noterized. Is that correct...

We are bringing our grandson on the Wonder. I had my daughter and son-in-law sign the permission slip I got from Disney, but I am hearing now that it needs to be noterized. Is that correct...

It doesn't hurt to have it notorized...I did. Also very important that you get authorization for medical treatment if needed. I printed one off the internet and had that notorized.

Yes, it has to be noterized.

Technically, the DCL form does not have to be notarized. However, it is always a smart idea to carry a notarized letter from the parents giving you the ability to make any/all decisions regarding the welfare of the child as well as take him out of the country.

I've taken teens on DCL cruise--NO problem at all. We never had to show the notarized letter (just the DCL form), but it never hurts to have back up documentation just in case.

I took to heart what you all said... better to be safe than sorry,

I went ahead and had the Disney form noterized, I also downloaded a medical form and had it noterzied and downloaded another form giving us permisson to take him out the country also noterized... so we should be set... thanks again to everyone for your input... just one week away from leaving

Archived