Does FTTF work for this???

qbanrican84

When I was on the Valor last Nov, Cayman was our only tender port. I had FTTF. I went to Guest Services the night before and inquired about getting a number (wasn't sure how they did it on Carnival having never tendered on them before compared to other lines) and she said she did not anticipate a line the following morning but if I had a problem to return to guest services. However, she was correct and I walked right down and got right on boat (although I think several boats had already tendered at that point).

However, I have read several other posts from people with FTTF and have read several different things. Some were told to wait in a designated area and were brought down together and others were walked to the front of the line by crew. Maybe others who have personally gotten assistance can answer more fully but FTTF is supposed to help in the instance you inquired about.

Will be stopping at Grand Cayman, and if I remember correclty, there is a HUUUGE line usually to get off the island and on to a tender boat. Does FTTF work to skip this line?

I think it depends on what time you plan to get off the ship. If it's shortly after arrival, there will be a long line. If you wait a couple of hours, you probably will have a shorter wait.

We had FTTF on the Paradise and we went to guest services and were taken down to exit by a guest service representative. I am not sure if it was because there were 11 of us or if they do this every cruise.

There was a long line to reboard the ship. The sun was very hot. We had a person that was 80 with us. She is in pretty good shape but the line was very long. We waited in line and after we went through the fence the line was still long. I went to the person on the pier and asked if FTTF could board without standing in the line and he said yes. Some of the group stayed in line but 4 of us took her up to the employee that said yes and he let us cut in line and board. After experiences such a long line to board, I think this would be a good perk for platinum on up and FTTF. The line did move pretty fast but there is no cover and the sun and temperature is very hot in GC.

We had FTTF on the Paradise and we went to guest services and were taken down to exit by a guest service representative. I am not sure if it was because there were 11 of us or if they do this every cruise.

There was a long line to reboard the ship. The sun was very hot. We had a person that was 80 with us. She is in pretty good shape but the line was very long. We waited in line and after we went through the fence the line was still long. I went to the person on the pier and asked if FTTF could board without standing in the line and he said yes. Some of the group stayed in line but 4 of us took her up to the employee that said yes and he let us cut in line and board. After experiences such a long line to board, I think this would be a good perk for platinum on up and FTTF. The line did move pretty fast but there is no cover and the sun and temperature is very hot in GC.

That's why we sit at the tiki bar, sipping a few cocktails and watch until the line gets shorter. It just amazed us why so many people would stand out in that hot sun for so long. It's not necessary. Same thing in Belize which is also a tender. We just waited til the end of the line reached the tiki bar and then we got in it and only stood for 5 minutes.

That's why we sit at the tiki bar, sipping a few cocktails and watch until the line gets shorter. It just amazed us why so many people would stand out in that hot sun for so long. It's not necessary. Same thing in Belize which is also a tender. We just waited til the end of the line reached the tiki bar and then we got in it and only stood for 5 minutes.

That's a good point too.

So FTTF does not really worth it? We are thinking of get it it for our coming cruise on the Liberty. I know there is at least 3 ports that is tender, stop me if im wrong Grand Cayman, Belize and Cozumel?

Cozumel isn't unless the port is really busy.

You still get priority tender off the ship.

So FTTF does not really worth it? We are thinking of get it it for our coming cruise on the Liberty. I know there is at least 3 ports that is tender, stop me if im wrong Grand Cayman, Belize and Cozumel?

Cozumel is not a tender port...GC and Belize are.

There's more to FTTF than priority tendering.

sorry cozumel isnt tender, my bad. Our flight in Miami is early on embarkation so i thought FTTF would be great since we'll be at the pier around 10 o'clocks. I know we wont be on the ship that early, but it will buy us almost a half day!

Fttf is worth the 50 you get priority boarding, expedited luggage delivery, room ready when you board and access to the platinum line at guest services, also dining reservations are priority

sorry cozumel isnt tender, my bad. Our flight in Miami is early on embarkation so i thought FTTF would be great since we'll be at the pier around 10 o'clocks. I know we wont be on the ship that early, but it will buy us almost a half day!

FTTF or not, if you arrive hat early you will some of th first to board anyway.

Archived