Chocolate Covered Strawberries at Coffee Bar Still?

elmojessi

Can anyone tell me if there are still chocolate covered strawberries available for purchase at the coffee bars still? It's been a while since we've sailed, and I want to make sure they're available, otherwise I will order some from the Bon Voyage department.

Can anyone tell me if there are still chocolate covered strawberries available for purchase at the coffee bars still? It's been a while since we've sailed, and I want to make sure they're available, otherwise I will order some from the Bon Voyage department.

I saw them at teh coffee bar on the Conquest a couple weeks ago. 5 for $4, I think.

Thanks everyone! Do you think i could special order some the day before with just milk/dark chocolate? I'm not a huge fan of white chocolate.

I've only seen them pre-prepaired in the showcases, but I suppose if you could get in touch with them (only open at sea and certain hours) you MIGHT be able to get a special order.

On Carnival Elation now

Oh, I hope you post some pictures. We will be on Elation in October, and it will be my daughter-in-law's first cruise. I have pictures of my last cruise, but yours are so good and so well organized, and on the internet.

On our 3/23 cruise on the Dream, they did not have them at the coffee shop. We did get some that were just dipped in chocolate sent to our room. I asked the lady at the coffee shop and all she said was check back tomorrow. Well, they never showed up there. :( The ones send to our room for being a Platinium guest were soggy. But, we still ate them.

On the Paradise, they were 3 for $2.50. There is also a white chocolate "cup" that is filled with cheesecake stuff and topped with candied fruit like apple slices, kiwi, raspberries. It was also $2.50 & delicious.:)

That's great. Now I know what to budget! Would rather have 3 than 4 since I don't have a cooler in my cabin.

Sent from my iPod touch using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Archived