Ramada Cruiseport

salboz

Has anyone stayed at this Ramada? It sounded too good to be true for the price. Pick up at airport, take to ship and free hot breakfast for $76.00. Is it really bad, or is this an average deal?

Has anyone stayed at this Ramada? It sounded too good to be true for the price. Pick up at airport, take to ship and free hot breakfast for $76.00. Is it really bad, or is this an average deal?

Stay away, stay far, far, far away. Trust me, you don't want to start your vacation that way. It's a nasty property, in a nasty area. Do a search and you'll read some horrific reviews. Stay far away from SR84.

Stay away, stay far, far, far away. Trust me, you don't want to start your vacation that way. It's a nasty property, in a nasty area. Do a search and you'll read some horrific reviews. Stay far away from SR84.

Supposedly it was refurbished. When was the last time that you stayed there?

Supposedly it was refurbished. When was the last time that you stayed there?

SR 84 a heavily traveled truckers route next to the airport. It is in an area where rooms rent by the hour not by the day. Its surrounded by pawn shops and bail bondsman. It is not representative of Ft Lauderdale but every major metro area has a part of town like this. ;)

We stayed there last Feb and will not stay again. It is in a bad area as stated above. The hotel was livable but not desirable. Their idea of clean just isn't the same as most. I would be trying a different place like Amerisuites on Priceline. I have not stayed there but hear great things and good pricing. That is where we will try next Feb when we cruise out of FLL.

Archived