Pictures from Mediterranean Cruise!

Finally, I got most pictures posted on webshots... I still have to post pics from Venice and Dubrovnik, but everything else is there.

http://community.webshots.com/user/mcdessureault

For those interested, you can find my review of the Rotterdam, Italian Enchantment cruise here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=187788 with detailed information on the ports we visited:

Venice, Messina, Civitavecchia, Livorno, Monaco, Ajaccio, Cagliari and Dubrovnik!

:)

MC

:) Your images are beautiful! Did you use a tripod? We're debating carrying ours on a cruise. Since we have digital cameras, we can set the ISO for brighter or darker conditions, and I hate lugging that thing around! Linda

:)Did you use a tripod?

Hi Linda!

Thanks for your comments!

No tripod used... I used to carry a heavy Pentax 35mm with 3 set of lenses, tripod etc. Right before this trip I bought a Sony Cybershot DSC-T7 Digital Camera - it's about the size of a credit card with a 2.5 in LCD. It fits in my pocket!! I was a bit worried about leaving on this trip with only my digital camera, I'm so used to have all my equipment, and obsiously pictures are my most important souvenir... But overall, not having to carry all that 'stuff' largely compensated for not being able to take a couple of shots I would have liked... I'm thrilled about this purchase!! And I'm not to disappointed with the quality of pictures!

HAve fun on your cruise!

Archived