Carnival Annual Report

oaktreerb

Has anyone received the 2012 Annual Report for Carnival Corp. If so when did you get it? I got the voting instructions but nothing else. When I try to look online the screen is blank. I've looked for shareholder benefits which I assume have been extended and I would also like to read the report. This is the first year I have gotten the voting information but not the annual report. I expected them to come together.

Has anyone received the 2012 Annual Report for Carnival Corp. If so when did you get it? I got the voting instructions but nothing else. When I try to look online the screen is blank. I've looked for shareholder benefits which I assume have been extended and I would also like to read the report. This is the first year I have gotten the voting information but not the annual report. I expected them to come together.

It's located here: http://phx.corporate-ir.net/External.File?item=UGFyZW50SUQ9NDk2ODUzfENoaWxkSUQ9NTM1ODQ1fFR5cGU9MQ==&t=1

Finally, for some reason no matter how I looked up Carnival Corp annual report all I had been able to get was a white screen. I would much rather hold the paper but this gave me the information I was looking for. I probably need new glasses adjusted to the computer distance from my chair!

Also, I took a quick peek at your Baltic spreadsheet. Wow. I'll come back for another look. We are scheduled for Eurodam's Gems of the Baltic and Fjords, Highlands and Ireland in July.

Have a great cruise.

Finally, for some reason no matter how I looked up Carnival Corp annual report all I had been able to get was a white screen. I would much rather hold the paper but this gave me the information I was looking for. I probably need new glasses adjusted to the computer distance from my chair!

Also, I took a quick peek at your Baltic spreadsheet. Wow. I'll come back for another look. We are scheduled for Eurodam's Gems of the Baltic and Fjords, Highlands and Ireland in July.

Have a great cruise.

Glad you were able to get what you were after with the annual report. :D

Please do use whatever you find useful on the spreadsheet in terms of tours in the Baltic to your advantage. We have a very active group that has gone to great lengths to make this a terrific cruise. "kazu" will be doing a "live from" thread here on the HAL board once we leave if you would like to follow along and get some tips on likes and dislikes in the Baltic. If there's anything you'd like to know about the spreadsheet, you can email me by clicking on my name in my signature.

You too have a terrific cruise; your's sounds like a great itinerary! :)

Archived