Watches

I know they were selling Fossil watches as I bought one a couple of years ago and was comparing prices early this year when we were on Dream. Prices were around £60 for ladies watches - at least of the type I had. I think they had DYNY and other fashion ranges (Seksy, Guess?). They have a kind of bazaar arrangement at night when under sail selling fashion jewellery and have some special offers. When I compared the cost of the watch I bought with prices at home I thought it had been a reasonable reduction - hazy memory now but perhaps £15/20.

In addition, they also have more expensive jewellery in the shop in glass displays but I'm sorry I can't be more helpful with makes or prices but there is a reasonable selection.

I bought a fossil watch 2years ago on dream costed £140 but it was really £70. Because I won a line at the bingo for £70.00 and it is a good watch . Going back on dream on )1st June and see if I can get one for the mrs . Keith

Archived