No ES rates in December, 2013?

rch3

We're booked ES on the Breeze for NYE, departing 12/29. In response to some threads here, have been checking fares. While the current rate for our 7c cabin dropped $50 (thanks guys), over the last two days the ES fare has disappeared. To me it appears that maybe ccl is doing away with ES. Checked other December sailings and no ES rate for those too. If this is the case (ES potentially going away) glad we booked in February.

We're booked ES on the Breeze for NYE, departing 12/29. In response to some threads here, have been checking fares. While the current rate for our 7c cabin dropped $50 (thanks guys), over the last two days the ES fare has disappeared. To me it appears that maybe ccl is doing away with ES. Checked other December sailings and no ES rate for those too. If this is the case (ES potentially going away) glad we booked in February.

Sometimes they don't show up on the website. I know ours never did but it showed up for our TA. Maybe this is the case?

I have been noticing this on several I was looking at for later in the year also. The ones i was looking at show a Past Guest rate. I unchecked the past guest box & then ES showed up again. So now I check the rates with the past guest box checked & unchecked.

Good advice to uncheck past guest. Fareviewer didn't show it either, at least for me. Anyway-glad to know i wasn't the only person to experience this. Will work around it going forward.

Yes, MicksMom is correct. If you want to do a mock booking do not check the past guest box and early saver will come up. It does not come up if you have checked past guest. Had to figure this out last night for my Oct. sailing on the Breeze. No problem with the fair viewer. All rates show on that!

Filled out the early saver form last night and had a price reduction this morning! Very fast!!!!!

Yes, MicksMom is correct. If you want to do a mock booking do not check the past guest box and early saver will come up. It does not come up if you have checked past guest. Had to figure this out last night for my Oct. sailing on the Breeze. No problem with the fair viewer. All rates show on that!

Filled out the early saver form last night and had a price reduction this morning! Very fast!!!!!

I just did a mock booking for our 1/18/14 cruise, checked PG, Military, VIFP#, Resident, over 55, and ES did show up.

It's also showing up on Fareviewer.

The site has been glitchy and not all the fares show up. Sometimes ES shows up but not past guest and other times past guest appears but no ES. That doesnt mean its not available, but unfortunately this issue necessitates calling Carnival to get all the available categories. I did this yesterday when checking for price adjustments to be sure I was applying for the lowest rate. Sure enough there were a few other rates that did not pop up on mock booking.

Archived