Celebrity Equinox - 30 April 13

Sussex Cruiser

First timers! Well, you've certainly picked a great itinerary to start off with, for sure. And thankfully it's getting warmer now too.

This is far from the first for me, and I still have trouble containing the excitement... guess I might just be hooked. :D I do hope you guys enjoy it.

Keep an eye out for us. I'm travelling with a girl (shock horror) with red/strawberry blonde/ginger hair (however they like to call themselves these days... haha!) And we'll probably be located in one of the bars somewhere. :eek:

Darren (and Luise)

Darren, I too am having trouble containing my excitement, although I am starting to feel the pressure. Still trying to figure out excursions for the ports, and not a lot of time left to plan. I will look out for you! I have a feeling we will be experiencing the many bars on the ship.

Hi Alex and Dima! Looking forward to meeting you!

Nick

Alex and Dima, great to see you're onboard too!!

Nick, if you need any help with the ports do give me a shout, only too happy to help.

Also I forgot to mention, as it's your first, Celebrity do arrange a 'Friends of Dorothy' meeting on the ship each night (though it is not usually hosted by Celebrity staff). The time and location is shown on the 'Communities Board' which is located by Guest Relations, and NOT in the daily newspaper which you get in your cabin.

Archived