The Surf Bus Tour??

ride4806

Has anyone here taken the Surf Bus tour which is given by Roberts? We are planning to take a Circle Island tour, not sure which company we will use yet, but I wanted a more in depth view of the North Shore. Since we are not going to rent a car this seems to be one of the few tours that I can find that will allow us to spend some time there. Would appreciate any information you folks can share on either this tour or any other available tours of that area, thanks folks!

Thanks for that, however-I have done tons of research on the Circle Island Tour, I just have not decided which company I am going to go with yet. That is not the tour I was asking about -The Surf Bus Tour is a different one given by Roberts and I have been unable to find anything here about that specific tour-I would appreciate it if anyone here has done that the Surf Bus Tour and has any input. I do appreciate you bumping up the thread though Ilovesailing :)

• 1 month later...

Archived