I have the Daily sheets from Eastbound Millennium Med Cruise 5-15-05 Cruise

Does anyone have the ability/interest to post these? I have a complete set, plus almost a complete set of the port information, and the 3-6 year old daily programs, plus other misc. stuff that I'd love to share. If someone has the ability to do this (I don't), I will mail it out to you immediately. Please post!

Thanks,

Laura

Thanks, savvy, I'll check it out. When we took a different cruise last year, someone had our cruises' daily sheets posted so we had a good idea of what to expect. It really helped, and I was able to save our sheets from that cruise too, and someone from a different site posted them. I'll let you all know when I know something!

L-

I also posted this on the Celebrity boards, and someone there has said that they might be able to post them. As soon as I hear something, I'll get back to you all.I did check out what you suggested, savvy, but I can't seem to find anywhere to "go" on the site to get them posted.

Have you gotten anyone to post these? I tried finding your post on the Celebrity board buy couldn't find it again. Please let us know the status--I'd love to see these!! (ok, I'm frothing at the bit--taking the Venice to Barcelona on Sept.7):D :p

Does anyone have the ability/interest to post these? I have a complete set, plus almost a complete set of the port information, and the 3-6 year old daily programs, plus other misc. stuff that I'd love to share. If someone has the ability to do this (I don't), I will mail it out to you immediately. Please post!

Thanks,

Laura

laura, i would love to have them! i dont have the ability to"post" them here but if you could send them to me i would be so happy! my email is

alicedean2001@mns.com

i would glady send you money for the postage!

thanking you in advance,

dean & alice

• 3 weeks later...

Archived