I cant start a meet and mingle thread

I have gone to the RCI website, yet I am unable to register for a meet and mingle for my 12/31/05 Serenade OTS cruise. When I type in my booking # the site tells me the booking # is not active. The site also says that no one has registered that sailing yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Joe V.

Serenade of the Seas 12/31/05

Zuiderdam 4/23/05

Princess 3 times

Royal Caribbean 2 times

Royal Majesty 1 time

QE2 1 time

Carnival 1 time

I have gone to the RCI website, yet I am unable to register for a meet and mingle for my 12/31/05 Serenade OTS cruise. When I type in my booking # the site tells me the booking # is not active. The site also says that no one has registered that sailing yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Joe V.

Zuiderdam 4/23/05

Princess 3 times

Royal Caribbean 2 times

Royal Majesty 1 time

QE2 1 time

Carnival 1 time

I'm having the same problem! My cruise is July 2006 and I was told that I may not be able to enter it until July??. I've also tried to do my pre-boarding stuff online with my booking #s and I was told by RCCL that they had a "glitch in the system"........hmmmmmmmmm??

We booked the trip at least two months ago and the cruise is 7 days out of San Juan. Joe V.Serenade of the Seas 12/31/05

Zuiderdam 4/23/05

Princess 3 times

Royal Caribbean 2 times

Royal Majesty 1 time

QE2 1 time

Carnival 1 time

We're having the same problem trying to register for our Jewel 12/06 cruise. I get a message that the date isn't valid. I double-checked, and it appears to be, so maybe they just don't take registrations this far out. Maybe they have an agreement w/CC that's subject to renewal and our cruises take place past that renewal date.

Well whatever the problem is I hope someone can come up with a solution. ANY HELP would be greatly appreciated! Joe V.

Zuiderdam 4/23/05

Princess 3 times

Royal Caribbean 2 times

Royal Majesty 1 time

QE2 1 time

Carnival 1 time

They are only available one year prior so we early birds have to wait. However, that means that 12/05 should be OK. I would check on that booking number. I know that our agent's booking number is not the same as the RCI number and she gives that to me also.

I have checked with my TA and she confirmed that I have the correct #. Starting to get frustrated. Joe V.

Zuiderdam 4/23/05

Princess 3 times

Royal Caribbean 2 times

Royal Majesty 1 time

QE2 1 time

Carnival 1 time

Had another look at the meet and mingle info etc...and there is no reason..date wise...as to why you cant do the register for meet and mingle....did your TA give you their reference number perhaps instead of booking number.

Another way to check your booking number is correct is to go onto RCCI website and check out your booking there...in the section for "booking outwith RCCI" you can then see if your booking comes up.:D

Good luck

Liz

Archived