Allure/Oasis Stateroom 3858???

If I remember correctly from passing #3858 on the way to my cabin, it is L shaped due to a small"hallway" after you enter the room .

Thank you so much for your response!!!

Just a couple of questions...1. Can I assume that there are no stairs in front of this cabin? 2. Are the cabins on each side of this cabin (3856 & 3860) easy to get to (not blocked off by wall)? 3. What causes this cabin to have this odd shape and not the cabins on each side of it???

We are looking to book all 3 cabins. Thank you so much in advance!!! :)

• 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Well... I can solve the mystery of cabin 3858. We stayed in this cabin last week along with the connecting 3860 for the kids. This was a great setup and the extra hallway certainly provided more storage for "stuff" and made the cabin feel much larger. I would most certainly book this cabin again given the extra hallway and close proximity to the elevators, dining and gangway.

https://vimeo.com/106350280

• 1 year later...
Well... I can solve the mystery of cabin 3858. We stayed in this cabin last week along with the connecting 3860 for the kids. This was a great setup and the extra hallway certainly provided more storage for "stuff" and made the cabin feel much larger. I would most certainly book this cabin again given the extra hallway and close proximity to the elevators, dining and gangway.

https://vimeo.com/106350280

Thank you for posting the video!! I know it has been a while but I have just a quick question about the room... Was it noisy being as it is right near the dining room? Also, did you have a problem with the escalator above the room disturbing you when it was on?

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...