Coral Princess--Cruise plus land tour

cruisingw/mom

Wow - I read your review, and felt like I'll be a copycat! ha! My Mom (60th b-day cruise), and I (35) are going July 16th Northbound on the Island! Not doing the land tour, but am flying in early to Vancouver. Thanks for the great review! We're very excited to go.

Also in the Twin Cities! Isn't the weather this wk outstanding?! :)

Perley1: I loved Vancouver. There is so much to see and do. If I do a cruise again out of Vancouver I would take the extra time again. What Hotel will you be staying at?

Yes - the weather has been GREAT. Our flowers when we got back were soaked due to the rain. We had replace 1 pot of flowers.

I have never been on the Island but the Coral is the sister ship. You will enjoy it!

Thanks for the review...I've been waiting to read about someone doing the cruisetour with Copper River. We are Minnesotans too..living up by St Cloud and we leave on the Dawn northbound on July 11 and doing the 7 day cruise with cruisetour you did. Glad to hear you liked Copper River. Seems like plenty to do.

We actually live in Monticello. Half way from the Twin Cities to St. Cloud.

We liked the northbound alot. We just loved to sit and watch the beautiful scenery go by. I bought a brand new pair of binoculars and used them alot.

Hi Shelly!

Yes, we're so excited to go - 27 days! :) We're staying at the Residence Inn - Marriott, downtown vancouver. Hope its nice. Got a good deal thru Hotwire last fall.

Today is gorgeous - we went downtown for the Farmer's Market this morning - what a fun adventure! Now we're ready for the market in Anchorage! ha!

Yes, it's been nice NOT to see so much rain lately - flowers have a chance to recover.

Thanks for the great review - fun to hear how everyone's trips have gone so far!

Pam

• 6 years later...
For those that are interested I posted my review for our Alaska trip on the Princess board. Had a great time.

Thanks

hello,

there are so many reviews. how do i find yours?

would love to hear about the cruisetour.

thank you.

nodan

Archived