New Port - What to do?

KimberleyFL

Hello,

Like others have done, I'm posting this on several ports. These are all new ports for me:

St. Kitts

St. Johns

St. Lucia

Barbados

My sister and I are in our late 40's. We love the plantation house and history type tours. I see several of these types of excursions on the RCI website and I'm willing to do private tours as well.

Which plantation/sugar cane/carriage house/history type tours are the best for each port? We are not particularly interested in forts or ruins.

We usually like to do a little beach time in one port. Which port and beach would you pick for beach time?

Thank You.

We've been to these islands many times - I don't believe any of them offer a dolphin encounter. I saw you posted on each of the port boards, so I'll respond for each Island on its own board.

Antigua has lots of great beaches, you may want to make this your beach day. Our favorite excursions are on Antigua - anything offered by http://www.adventureantigua.com. However, you didn't indicate boating, snorkeling or anything similar in your interests. Antigua does have an opportunity to swim with stingrays, check out adventure Antigua's Xtreme Circumnav, it takes you there when no one else is.

Archived