Celebrity Silhouette April 20,2014

11dfr11

Join the Meet and Mingle by signing up to the Connection Party.

We just got off of the most wonderful group of people and the Meet and Mingle made it happen.Join Barbara and I in this party of great people.

We are a lesbian couple of 35 years and always get treated wonderfully.

Join us!

Join the Meet and Mingle by signing up to the Connection Party.

We just got off of the most wonderful group of people and the Meet and Mingle made it happen.Join Barbara and I in this party of great people.

We are a lesbian couple of 35 years and always get treated wonderfully.

Join us!

I just booked it. Going with family and friends I made from other cruises Jamie/Ellen & Stephen/Kevin. Can't wait to meet everyone!!

I just booked it. Going with family and friends I made from other cruises Jamie/Ellen & Stephen/Kevin. Can't wait to meet everyone!!

I dont know if you join in in Friends with Dorothy, but it is always

When we eat dinner. We eat in Blu. What

About you?

We have never done a gay cruise as we like

And believe in the integrated groups. What about

You.

I dont know if you join in in Friends with Dorothy, but it is always

When we eat dinner. We eat in Blu. What

About you?

We have never done a gay cruise as we like

And believe in the integrated groups. What about

You.

I feel exactly the same way and never did a gay cruise. Integrated is the way to go. I make friends easily and have always made friends with everyone.

The FOD is usually a fun and an easy way to meet people so I try to make it. I have met some wonderful couples and I am life long friends with some.

I can't wait to meet you both! :)

I feel exactly the same way and never did a gay cruise. Integrated is the way to go. I make friends easily and have always made friends with everyone.

The FOD is usually a fun and an easy way to meet people so I try to make it. I have met some wonderful couples and I am life long friends with some.

I can't wait to meet you both! :)

I am Dale and my wife is Barbara. We have been together 35+ years. We got married 1 1/2 years ago, when it became legal in NY.

:cool:We always meet such nice people. We have gone in the past to the FOD but it always interferes with our dinner, which we usually eat around 6:30 or so. We will be in the Aqua 1535. What about you?

I am Dale and my wife is Barbara. We have been together 35+ years. We got married 1 1/2 years ago, when it became legal in NY.

:cool:We always meet such nice people. We have gone in the past to the FOD but it always interferes with our dinner, which we usually eat around 6:30 or so. We will be in the Aqua 1535. What about you?

I'm in room #7308, an Inside Stateroom On Sunrise Deck, with my dear mom.

We're celebrating our 50th and 70th birthdays in part with this cruise.

I hope we can all have dinner together on some nights. This looks like like it's going to be a special cruise in so many ways. :)

I'm in room #7308, an Inside Stateroom On Sunrise Deck, with my dear mom.

We're celebrating our 50th and 70th birthdays in part with this cruise.

I hope we can all have dinner together on some nights. This looks like like it's going to be a special cruise in so many ways. :)

We're you on the cruise on the Celebrity Eclipse on March 23-April 6 with your mom?

I met a really nice guy and his mom then, and I thought it might be you.

Dale

We're you on the cruise on the Celebrity Eclipse on March 23-April 6 with your mom?

Dale

No, I wasn't on that one unfortunately. I've only done one other cruise with my mom.

I was on another celebrity cruise last November into December. I met a wonderful person named Barbara, retired military, that was on the ship with her wife. You may have met me there but I was with my friend David.

I put my e-mail address on my profile in case you ever need to e-mail me directly. Talk soon.

No, I wasn't on that one unfortunately. I've only done one other cruise with my mom.

I was on another celebrity cruise last November into December. I met a wonderful person named Barbara, retired military, that was on the ship with her wife. You may have met me there but I was with my friend David.

I put my e-mail address on my profile in case you ever need to e-mail me directly. Talk soon.

Have you been to Italy before? I want to do the Vesuvius Tour of Trastevere in the evening. We want to go to Pompeii, Trevi Fountain and we are planning to stay an extra 3 days. What about you?

Dale

Have you been to Italy before? I want to do the Vesuvius Tour of Trastevere in the evening. We want to go to Pompeii, Trevi Fountain and we are planning to stay an extra 3 days. What about you?

Yes, I go as often as possible. Italy is the best. You get so much when you visit there since given the 2000+ years of continuous civilization. We are doing the Mt Vesuvius/Trastevere shore excursion since we did Taormina excursion the last time. You have to see Pompei!!! and Rome is non stop sites. Rome has must see Cathedrals, Ruins everywhere, Statues. Parks, Food and more to die for. It's busy and big with plenty of pubic transport so planning is a must. The hop on hop off bus is a great deal and will keep you busy for 3 days. Venice and the Florence/Tuscany area are excellent places to visit. Too much to see. It would take a life time.

We are going to spend a week in the Bay of Naples area with family I have through my mom's brother. My male cousin and the husbands of my 2 female cousins are all turning 50 next year. We are going to get together to celebrate.

Yes, I go as often as possible. Italy is the best. You get so much when you visit there since given the 2000+ years of continuous civilization. We are doing the Mt Vesuvius/Trastevere shore excursion since we did Taormina excursion the last time. You have to see Pompei!!! and Rome is non stop sites. Rome has must see Cathedrals, Ruins everywhere, Statues. Parks, Food and more to die for. It's busy and big with plenty of pubic transport so planning is a must. The hop on hop off bus is a great deal and will keep you busy for 3 days. Venice and the Florence/Tuscany area are excellent places to visit. Too much to see. It would take a life time.

We are going to spend a week in the Bay of Naples area with family I have through my mom's brother. My male cousin and the husbands of my 2 female cousins are all turning 50 next year. We are going to get together to celebrate.

Vesuvius' tour sounds great. Did you sign up for next year already? I want to do the evening one as I want to do the evening food tour. In the daytime, I want to go to Pompeii, Trevi Mountain, etc.

What should my honey and I do in Naples for the time the ship gives us!

Thanks,

We will meet

Dale&Barbara:cool:

Is it your birthday this month as it is mine and I am a Gemini.

Edited by 11dfr11
Correction

Vesuvius' tour sounds great. Did you sign up for next year already? I want to do the evening one as I want to do the evening food tour. In the daytime, I want to go to Pompeii, Trevi Mountain, etc.

What should my honey and I do in Naples for the time the ship gives us!

Thanks,

We will meet

Dale&Barbara:cool:

Is it your birthday this month as it is mine and I am a Gemini.

Gemini I am! June 9th I always get along so great with other Geminis LOL

I haven't booked any shore excursions but am familiar with the area so have some ideas already.

If it's your first time to Naples then I recommend Pompei, Amalfi coast and Capri in that order. I think you can get all 3 or at least 2 of these in one shore excursion.

After seeing Pompei, Amalfi coast/Salerno and Capri you have to go to the Museo di Archeologia Napoli. It will blow you away and I'll tell you more about that on the ship. I walked to the museum from the ship but a cab or bus is recommended.

Gemini I am! June 9th I always get along so great with other Geminis LOL

I haven't booked any shore excursions but am familiar with the area so have some ideas already.

If it's your first time to Naples then I recommend Pompei, Amalfi coast and Capri in that order. I think you can get all 3 or at least 2 of these in one shore excursion.

After seeing Pompei, Amalfi coast/Salerno and Capri you have to go to the Museo di Archeologia Napoli. It will blow you away and I'll tell you more about that on the ship. I walked to the museum from the ship but a cab or bus is recommended.

I am May 30.

Maybe we can do the tour together. Are you staying any extra time in Rome?

I am May 30.

Maybe we can do the tour together. Are you staying any extra time in Rome?

That would be great to do a tour or two together. We are still deciding if we'll get off in Naples or go all the way to Rome to do a tour and then stay a night or two before taking the train back to Naples.

• 2 months later...
That would be great to do a tour or two together. We are still deciding if we'll get off in Naples or go all the way to Rome to do a tour and then stay a night or two before taking the train back to Naples.

Hi Mike,

Did you decide what you are doing when we go to the ports? Are you staying in Rome a couple of days!

Hope all is well.

Dale

My husband and I are thinking of booking this cruise. Been on several cruises before, but never repositioning. Is it better to have forward or towards aft on the Sky deck. Not concerned about elevators, just the motion. Thank you in advance for any replies.

Edited by Iteach 38
posted on wrong roll call. Please remove

I am sorry, I think I posted the above message to the wrong roll call. Haven't been on Cruise Critic for a while, and am fumbling around. If we take this cruise I look forward to meeting you. Any help you can give me will be appreciated.:)

• 2 months later...

Just booked this sailing with my ex Ching-Thut who is flying to London from Malaysia the night before we fly to Fort Lauderdale..

Sounds like a good group already on this ship, I know of about 8 not on this forum yet, who are coming...

Gemini Traveller... I think you know more too!!

My husband and I are thinking of booking this cruise. Been on several cruises before, but never repositioning. Is it better to have forward or towards aft on the Sky deck. Not concerned about elevators, just the motion. Thank you in advance for any replies.

There is usually less movement at the back of the ship and more of a side to side movement in the middle.. I like the movement and find it more predictable as an up and down movement at the front of the ship... but not many would agree with me..

If you are worried about motion sickness, the back is best tho there can be more vibration from the props and engines...

Personal preference............

• 4 weeks later...
Hey Gemini!!

Unlike you to let a forum (or anywhere) go quiet??!!??

Hope all is OK.. and there are more gay and BLT people on board!

Though this forum is REALLY hard to find!

Hi,

Were you on the Celebrity Eclipse this past March with your mom?

We are all here and not going away.

Your female sisters Dale and Barbara:)

• 2 months later...

Hi,

nobody has posted in months, but I thought I'd let everybody know, that we will be on board, too. Herbert and Uwe from Munich, Germany. We will be eating in BLU (early eaters) and love the sea days. Looking forward to meeting people from all over.

Herbert

• 2 weeks later...

Booked today! Hello everyone! Michael and Matt from Frankfurt once again cruising the TA! Looking forward to meeting everyone. It's gonna be lots of fun. So many wonderful people oboard we have cruised with many times before.

Qaysar will be the place to be.... Right Jonathan ? :-)