Family & Friends Event

amberdawn85

Hi there... I apologize if this has been asked before, I searched and couldn't find the answer I was looking for.

My Husband and I booked a cruise for August 15th in a Balcony room for $975.00 total with the early saver price protection.

Now with the family & friends event its showing the balcony's as total $895.00. It's not a big difference but its about $80.00 cheaper.

Does this qualify as a price drop since its the family and friend promotion? Also, I know I would need to fill out a form and I can't seem to find that form on there site... anywhere.

I had a similar situation, though my drop was only $40 per person, but I applied and got the price drop using the Family & Friends sale price. So yes I think you should be able to do this as well.

The form I used is:

http://www.carnival. com/BonVoyage/requestforms/cclearlysaverform.aspx

(take out the space before the .com)

I had a similar situation, though my drop was only $40 per person, but I applied and got the price drop using the Family & Friends sale price. So yes I think you should be able to do this as well.

The form I used is:

http://www.carnival. com/BonVoyage/requestforms/cclearlysaverform.aspx

(take out the space before the .com)

Thank you :)

Hi there... I apologize if this has been asked before, I searched and couldn't find the answer I was looking for.

My Husband and I booked a cruise for August 15th in a Balcony room for $975.00 total with the early saver price protection.

Now with the family & friends event its showing the balcony's as total $895.00. It's not a big difference but its about $80.00 cheaper.

Does this qualify as a price drop since its the family and friend promotion? Also, I know I would need to fill out a form and I can't seem to find that form on there site... anywhere.

When you book Early saver, you can price match against any fare you quality for--so if you qualify for it, definitely submit the form. For example, if you're a past guest and you see a PG fare lower than what yours is currently, you qualify. However, if you're not a PG, you can't price match against a PG fare because you wouldn't qualify.

I just got a price drop of $30/each ($60 total). I submitted the form and was initially denied (said it wasn't ES) but to give them a call and they may be able to adjust. So I called and Voila! now I do have an ES rate AND the price adjustment. So if at first you get denied, try, try again. ;)

I know it's now a big adjustment but hey - it's a couple of drinks at the bar....:D

I have had price drops on the two cruises I have booked...on one it was denied...saying the price I quoted was not available. In error I had not made a screen shot...just forgot....I emailed them back and told them it was there and the amount of the drop and a few hours later received an updated Invoice showing 60.00 off final payment. I was pleasantly surprised:). I will keep tying from now on if I think I'm right and they are wrong!!

Archived