P & O AZURA table tennis

brammers

Hi can anyone inform me if the Azura has table tennis tables onboard as my 13 & 17 year olds are asking!!! Also can we expect a lot of teanagers on board during August? (hopefully so) is this a good liner to go on with teenagers???

Thanks in advance! x:)

Hi,

Yes there are 2 table tennis tables on board and they normally have a knock out tournament at some point, saw that some people bought their own bats, but not necessary.

Sorry cant comment on kids activities but they have the usual kids/teen clubs etc.:)

Yes, there are indeed table tennis things on Azura. if my memory serves me they are somewhere by a swimming pool (but undercover) There is a kids club. You are lucky in that your oldest will be not 18. My daughter will be 18 before our next cruise and I am a bit concerned as to what she will find to do on Ventura. Too old for kids club, but not old enough for anything else! Hopefully she will find some other young adults to hang with.

Hi Brammers,

Which Azura cruise in August are you on? We're on 319N (Lison, Gibraltar, up and down coast of Spain). Maybe our children might get together - my son will be nearly 13 (but looks 15) and loves table tennis (and swimming); like Suzieanna's daughter mine will have turned 18 and is also hoping there will be some other young adults to hang out with.

Hi Groovechick, we are on the a320n going 14th Aug, my boys are 13 and almost 18 so very similar ages, Im sure there will be loads of teenagers on board all the school holiday cruises. Lets hope so anyway!! Have a great time!:)

If they are keen players pack some ping pong balls they are often squished on board.If they are really keen players pack your own bats too as the onboard ones aren't much cop.The tables are fine though apart from the times when you encounter "table hoggers".There will be plenty of teenagers,many don't want to go to the official teen club but it's worth it to find someone to tag along with,quite a few do that then don't bother once they've found someone they get along with.Have a great cruise!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived