final docs

marmac761

Final payment has been made. Everything has been filled out at celebrity. How soon should I expect my final documents. Do they send it as an e-mail, or can I just print out from celebrity site. By the way, I booked thru Costco.

If you post remains because you named a travel agent you will get responses.

Quiclky...you can print out the docs yourself. The Celebrity site can be a little quirky so don't delay. It may take a couple of attempts.

If you are still having issues come back and without naming your TA someone will walk you through it. The website is almost always an issue on the weekends when they do frequent maintenance.

I received an email yesterday notifying me that my e-docs were ready and to click this link to get to them. Of course, the only link at the very end of the email takes me to online check-in, not any documents.

I went into My Celebrity account and cannot find them there either. Anyone have an idea where I should be looking?

I received an email yesterday notifying me that my e-docs were ready and to click this link to get to them. Of course, the only link at the very end of the email takes me to online check-in, not any documents.

I went into My Celebrity account and cannot find them there either. Anyone have an idea where I should be looking?

1) Log in: https://secure.celebritycruises.com/mycelebrity/login.do?cS=GlobalHeader

2) Hover over MANAGE RESERVATIONS

3) Click on--ONLINE RESERVATIONS

4) You should have checked in--Will say COMPLETE in Green

5) The Edocs (guest booklet) Will be just below that--Under--READY FOR YOU!!

6) LUGGAGE TAGS: If you wish to order free Adhesive luggage tags, it is just below that! But that link Will NOT work until u get ur E-docs!

And some do NOT get an email stating the E-docs are ready (maybe in tier spam folder??) Some get an email from Celebrity--Mine came from RCCL.com

Cheers

1) Log in: https://secure.celebritycruises.com/mycelebrity/login.do?cS=GlobalHeader

2) Hover over MANAGE RESERVATIONS

3) Click on--ONLINE RESERVATIONS

4) You should have checked in--Will say COMPLETE in Green

5) The Edocs (guest booklet) Will be just below that--Under--READY FOR YOU!!

6) LUGGAGE TAGS: If you wish to order free Adhesive luggage tags, it is just below that! But that link Will NOT work until u get ur E-docs!

And some do NOT get an email stating the E-docs are ready (maybe in tier spam folder??) Some get an email from Celebrity--Mine came from RCCL.com

Cheers

Thanks for the quick reply, flames....are you saying I need to do my online check-in before the e-docs will become available?

Right now it says the guest ticket booklet is "not available" next to each of our names underneath the online check-in tab.

Thanks for the quick reply, flames....are you saying I need to do my online check-in before the e-docs will become available?

Right now it says the guest ticket booklet is "not available" next to each of our names underneath the online check-in tab.

I'm not positive on that (is my 1st cruise on Celebrity)But I could have sworn I read that somewhere on here. But then again, one does NOT have to do the online check in--but it speeds up the process on Embarkation day!

I received mine on 49 days out, I know some on our cruise on May 22 still do not have them!! One can always call Celebrity to wake them up! :D And order the luggage tags during the same phone call!

Archived