Victory 6432

amberdawn85

Has anybody stayed in this room? I booked it for the extended balcony and it seemed like a bigger room. I looked at it closer yesterday and now I'm worried about how loud the room may be. I'm a light sleeper so I would hate to be tired my whole cruise.

Thank you :)

Has anybody stayed in this room? I booked it for the extended balcony and it seemed like a bigger room. I looked at it closer yesterday and now I'm worried about how loud the room may be. I'm a light sleeper so I would hate to be tired my whole cruise.

Anybody?

I hope someone chimes in soon with a answer for you. I am interested because we have 6459 which is the same type of cabin across the hall. I was excited when we 1st booked and now the more I hear about the layout of the cabin I am not so sure.

We had the aft wrap on the Triumph, which is next to your room and we had no problems with noise. It is very quiet at the back of the ship. We were above the lounge and never heard anything.

Archived