Freedom from the Mouse! Our first non-Disney cruise, and we LOVED it!

Yes. Looking for the completion. :p

Lovetocruise, we boarded Grandeur this summer the same day you got off! We are from Maryland too (in Montgomery County), so we love the convenience of traveling out of Baltimore! My aunt and uncle live up in Bel Air, like you, and I really driving by the port every time we go up to see them :)

Thanks for the review of days 1,2&3!!!!

I hope life just caught up with you and you didn't fall out of love with Royal. Seeing you did sail on 4/6/14 Im guessing you liked it all!

BTW I live in Charleston and I'm my 2 grands and their parents on the Freedom this year! It will be my 3rd time on Freedom. So far I have to say, I like Explorer better!

Wait, where's the rest?!

Was reading along and getting even more psyched for our FOS cruise on Sunday, but suddenly there was no more review! So sad :(

Shame on you for bumping a year & a third old thread that was NEVER COMPLETED! I feel so gypped!

Edited by ttnc4me

Shame on you for bumping a year & a third old thread that was NEVER COMPLETED! I feel so gypped!

LOL I got suckered in yesterday, read all 19 pages and was so sad to see it wasn't finished!

• 5 months later...

Well well well...... I may just come back and finish!

The reason I didn't come back was that we had a HORRIBLE end to our cruise. FIL ended up in the ship's hospital and was taken off the ship by ambulance when we got back to PC. So it was definitely not a great ending.

Then we were back on FOTS April 2014 and we're now booked for our first Carnival cruise next April! So I have some catching up to do! Bear with me and I'll be back! :D