JW and Jerome's Excellent Adventure on the Celebrity REFLECTION!

cruiseguys2009

Yes - me too!! What an honor - really. I was planning to skip the review next time (after Gambees review the only thing left to cover is the Aqua class experience...but what the heck...got to keep up the tradition:)

Maybe I can help out in that category. It may not be as detailed as you have given in your record, or have the style as given here by cruiseguys2009, but I will give it the wondrous curiosity of a newbie cruiser on a new cruise ship on a new cruise line. ;-)

Sent from my Samsung Note II on the T-Mobile LTE 4G network using Tapatalk Beta 4

Found this thread last night after my DH booked us on the 11/23/13 Reflection cruise! Great reading! Many thanks!

Ya'll done went and booked the wrong week! :eek: The 2nd half of this great adventure takes place the week of the 16th on Reflection! :D

Many thanks for a terrific review! Now I am totally STOKED for our Reflection cruise in February!!!

I enjoyed it like a good book. I would read a couple of installments each night in bed while Hubs snored beside me. I savoured each entry... looking forward to bedtime for my next chapter of "Excellent Adventures with JW and Jerome". Hopefully Hubs and I can be as historical on our cruise... but I somehow doubt it.

We sadly didn't get the 1,2,3, Floor campaign, but we are simply delighted with the Pick Your Poison program. My poison of choice is gin martinis... so I'll be a happy girl!

All the best from your neighbours up north...

~~Bel :D

Not so, Rambo! Just when you think it's over, I come right back to bite you in the behind!

There are two days of the cruise experience left to post, and we are just getting settled and back to normal from our family passing. Unintentional delays and sidetracked comments aside, thank you all for your continued support.

There has also been much drama with this review (when isn't there drama when it involves me?), that I was letting the ocean waters calm down a bit before I finish it, and I promise finish it I will,

.....with what will truly be the biggest bang ever!

JW, the above was posted on June 5. I hope all is well. Honestly, I don't want to put any pressure on you but, well, your fans are getting restless and are all waiting for the "biggest bang ever" with much anticipation :eek:

Archived