B1 vs B2 boardwalk balcony

Is there really any difference in the B1 vs B2 category on Oasis or Allure..I know it is usually location..but some of these B1 and B2 are side by side...so please tell me if there is much, if any difference...and if so what it is ...thank you in advance

I was wondering the same thing.

We have a B1 and I couldn't figure out why the B2's were more money.....

We have a B2 and couldnt figure out why the B1 was more money. :confused::confused::confused:

ie 11315 and 11317 are B2, which we have, but 11313 and 11319 are both B1 and more expensive.

Usually, the B1's cost more than the B2's, and this is due to the fact that they are considered to be more "desirable". Most of the B1's are located closer to the Aqua Theater with unobstructed views, therefore being considered more "desirable". Some of the B1's that are not as close to the Aqua Theater, are classified as B1's because they are triples and quads, therefore being more "desirable". All of the B2's are "doubles". None of the B2's are located with the best views of the Aqua Theater (although they ALL have views of the Aqua Theater....just not close-up views, like the B1's).

The one exception to this, is deck 14, where the B2's ARE located closest to the Aqua Theater....but....there is a huge bridge that obstructs the view from that end of the deck, hence those cabins are B2's and the cabins further away from the Aqua Theater on Deck 14 are the B1's.

Archived