Art Connoisseur Cruises

CrickettP

I hope someone can help me locate a list of the Art Connoisseur Cruises. Princess Cruises used to list them on their website but I have not been able to locate them there for quite some time. I called their reservations team but they had no idea where it was listed either. I would really like to take a cruise with an Artist onboard but they are not making it easy to find out when to book and where it is cruising to. Thanks in advance.

We were on the Emerald for its March 27th sailing and found out on board (not in advance) that it was an Art Connoisseur Cruise with 3 artists on board. They did lots of demos and hung out in the Art Gallery a lot.

The e-mail I received this morning from Princess lists several.

We were on one last fall (the hurricane Sandy cruise) and really enjoyed hearing the artists speak about their work while they painted.:)

Thanks Rayand Shirl. I've been looking for this listing forever. I guess I should have posted to CruiseCritic sooner. LOL.

May 2412-day Greek Isles | Ruby Princess®

Martiros, Bill Mack, Gary Welton and Viktor SchvaikoJul 1712-day Grand Mediterranean | Royal Princess®

Bill Mack, Gary Welton, Adam Scott Rote and Michael GodardAug 810-day Alaska Inside Passage with Glacier Bay | Grand Princess®

Martiros, Alexandre Renoir, Allison Lefcort and James ColemanSep 264-day West Coast Getaway | Golden Princess®

Michael GodardOct 57-day Mediterranean Interlude | Ruby Princess®

Martiros, Alexandre Renoir, Lena Sotskova and moreOct 2610-day Caribbean Islander | Caribbean Princess®

Charles Fazzino, Viktor Schvaiko, Lena Sotskova and moreNov 114-day West Coast Getaway | Golden Princess®

Manuel Hernandez and a special collection of Disney-inspired artworkNov 17 7-day Eastern Caribbean | Royal Princess®

Martiros, Chris DeRubeis, Patrick Guyton and Craig Tracy

May 2412-day Greek Isles | Ruby Princess®

Martiros, Bill Mack, Gary Welton and Viktor SchvaikoJul 1712-day Grand Mediterranean | Royal Princess®

Bill Mack, Gary Welton, Adam Scott Rote and Michael GodardAug 810-day Alaska Inside Passage with Glacier Bay | Grand Princess®

Martiros, Alexandre Renoir, Allison Lefcort and James ColemanSep 264-day West Coast Getaway | Golden Princess®

Michael GodardOct 57-day Mediterranean Interlude | Ruby Princess®

Martiros, Alexandre Renoir, Lena Sotskova and moreOct 2610-day Caribbean Islander | Caribbean Princess®

Charles Fazzino, Viktor Schvaiko, Lena Sotskova and moreNov 114-day West Coast Getaway | Golden Princess®

Manuel Hernandez and a special collection of Disney-inspired artworkNov 17 7-day Eastern Caribbean | Royal Princess®

Martiros, Chris DeRubeis, Patrick Guyton and Craig Tracy

Archived