Review after the refurb? POA

binbali

Hi, I have been hanging out for someone,anyone to put a Just back review but it hasn't happened yet..We go in Sept and am really keen to hear how it all went and if the restaurants are opened and all good. Please! Happy cruising guys..and bring on Sept!!

Hi, I have been hanging out for someone,anyone to put a Just back review but it hasn't happened yet..We go in Sept and am really keen to hear how it all went and if the restaurants are opened and all good. Please! Happy cruising guys..and bring on Sept!!

Here's a link with some pictures from the drydock:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1820322

Did see a post from one person who is sailing this week:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=38092699&postcount=70

We sail in 10 days!!!!:)

We are currently on the POA in Kona right now. The cabins appear like the photos, no differences that I can see other than a flat screen TV. We do get wifi signal in the rooms, however at the ship prices we haven't used it. The aft lanai area where the Aloha Buffet used to serve breakfast outside is closed. They serve breakfast outside at the pool instead, I believe. There are references on the signs and the restaurant screens to Moderno, but I don't believe it is actually open yet. We haven't even been able to find the entrance despite walking all around the Aloha Buffet area where it is supposed to be. It is not listed on the Daily as a dining option.

Deck 13 is unaccessible due to construction, although we haven't heard any construction noise. Our cabin is on deck 9, so you can't hear construction noise from there. Dunno about higher deck cabins. I hope to post a review when we get back, I just wanted to give an update.

We are currently on the POA in Kona right now. The cabins appear like the photos, no differences that I can see other than a flat screen TV. We do get wifi signal in the rooms, however at the ship prices we haven't used it. The aft lanai area where the Aloha Buffet used to serve breakfast outside is closed. They serve breakfast outside at the pool instead, I believe. There are references on the signs and the restaurant screens to Moderno, but I don't believe it is actually open yet. We haven't even been able to find the entrance despite walking all around the Aloha Buffet area where it is supposed to be. It is not listed on the Daily as a dining option.

Deck 13 is unaccessible due to construction, although we haven't heard any construction noise. Our cabin is on deck 9, so you can't hear construction noise from there. Dunno about higher deck cabins. I hope to post a review when we get back, I just wanted to give an update.

Thanks for the update. We sail May 4!

Archived