Honeymoon/Anniversary Package

nyssimi

Earlier this week I asked my TA if she could schedule the honeymoon/anniversary package (http://www.ncl.com/more/honeymoon_mini.htm) for my husband and I for our 6/19 sailing on the Star ( we will be celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary while on board). I just received a note back from my TA stating that NCL can not do any packages or special arrangements within 14 days of sailing. :(

I'm sure there are plenty of canapes and sparkling wine on board and I would really like to do something special for our anniverary. Does anyone have any suggestions or a contact name so that I can try to work something out?

Earlier this week I asked my TA if she could schedule the honeymoon/anniversary package (http://www.ncl.com/more/honeymoon_mini.htm) for my husband and I for our 6/19 sailing on the Star ( we will be celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary while on board). I just received a note back from my TA stating that NCL can not do any packages or special arrangements within 14 days of sailing. :(

I'm sure there are plenty of canapes and sparkling wine on board and I would really like to do something special for our anniverary. Does anyone have any suggestions or a contact name so that I can try to work something out?

Once upon board, contact the hotel manager (or your conceirge if you are assigned one) , and ask to purchase this type of package. They will not have any difficulty arranging it for you.

You really are too close sailing:(

When you get on board you can always do something. One year my DH purchased a bottle of spark. wine gave it to our steward to chill, made arrangements for a special breakfast to be brought in with the wine. It was lovely, they came in singing with the trays decorated with flowers and everything.:D

Of course he tipped $$ beforehand.

If you do not like this suggestion, I am sure you can come up with another good one.

I believe you can still purchase the same pkg onboard. You could also try sending your request to passengercourtesystar@ncl.com

Maybe there is a way for them to manually book the pkg for you. I think it is NCL's reservation system that doesn't allow amenities to be ordered so close to sailing. It's worth a try.

Thank you to all of you that took the time to answer. I will try to book this package as soon as we board the ship. We're getting ready to fly out to Seattle in just a few hours from now. :)

You should try calling NCL first-hand! We are able to add ammenities to a reservation up until the Tuesday prior to sailing (for Sunday departures). Also, just an FYI: when you book through a t/a, this is virtually the only kind of change/addition NCL permits you to *personally* make to your reservation. hth, and have a marvelous cruise! :)

Archived