Refurbished sheets, pillows, etc??

GLCAS

I dont know if changing the bed linens is a refurbishment. Someone has sailed on the Inspiration the week before my son and they stated they had the new bedspreads/etc but my son said he had the old blue ones at night.. sooo

There is not a web page that will give you that information- Guess you will know by reading these boards

what ship is it that you are interested in?

We are going on the Carnival Legend, next time. And I know there is a site that tells you when they are due to change pillows, mattresses etc. Not the sheets daily changing of course:)

I have been on the site and it shows which month and year the ships are scheduled for these refurbishings. They do it on a regualar basis. I should have bookmarked it but I didn't sooooo:onow I'm searching.

Never heard of a website that lists when ships get new bedding, but you do realize that all Carnival ships are getting new bedding. Since Legend just came out of drydock, late April, Im sure all her cabins have been changed over to the new sleep system. Here is the press release about bedding

Carnival Comfort Bed Sleep System Highlights Stateroom Amenities Upgradespacer.gif

05/31/2005 spacer.gif

A new stateroom sleep system manufactured exclusively for Carnival Cruise Lines is the latest in a series of cabin amenity upgrades that are part of the “Today’s Carnival” fleetwide product enhancement program.

The Carnival Comfort Bed ensemble, including custom pillows, duvet and cover, pillowcases and mattress set, provides an unsurpassed level of lavishness in shipboard sleep accommodations. Introduction of the new bedding system, already on several ships, is ongoing and is expected to be implemented fleetwide by the end of the year.

Manufactured in Europe, the Carnival Comfort Bed features an eight-inch spring mattress designed exclusively for Carnival Cruise Lines. Completing the custom sleep system is a duvet made from 100 percent hypoallergenic down and sheets made of a high quality cotton blend. The duvet covers and pillowcases are of an ultra-fine, ring-spun, satin-striped cotton blend, creating a luxurious and comfortable sleep environment. The material is also highly durable for long-lasting use and attractiveness.

New Generation Pillows, made of non-allergenic micro fiber to create a fluffy, down-like consistency, will be featured in all staterooms. In suite accommodations a special "suite pillow menu" will offer guests the choice of a variety of different pillow types for their sleeping comfort, including a luxury goose down and a firm latex pillow.

“A restful, luxurious sleep is an important component of the vacation experience and we are extremely excited about this opportunity to brand a high-quality sleep system with the Carnival name,” said Bob Dickinson, Carnival president and CEO.

Among other stateroom upgrades that have been incorporated on Carnival’s ships are high-quality fluffy bath and hand towels, plush terrycloth bathrobes in all ocean view staterooms, in-shower soap and shampoo dispensers, and in-cabin amenities baskets containing a variety of name-brand product samples. Stainless steel ice buckets and attractively bound directories round out the new high-end feel of each stateroom.

“Over the past decade, we have enhanced nearly every aspect of the shipboard experience,” noted Dickinson. “As our guests have become more discerning, we have implemented these upgrades in our ongoing commitment to continue to exceed their expectations.”

Well- I would love to see tht site so its a good thing I subscribed to this page. I didnt know that such a site existed.

Aj-- see where it says manufactored in Europe...the tag says it was made in Cherry Hill NJ.

Where do you find the schedule of the ships being in drydock?

I have never seen one, but this year Pride and Legend have already been drydocked. Later in the fall Conquest,Destiny,Triumph and Holiday will be dry docked for about 2-3 weeks each. Next Jan Glory and Elation are scheduled for drydock.

The best way I have seen to get that info is from this site.

Well- I would love to see tht site so its a good thing I subscribed to this page. I didnt know that such a site existed.

Aj-- see where it says manufactored in Europe...the tag says it was made in Cherry Hill NJ.

Really? Was that on the pillow,duvet and mattress?

I can sleep like a baby on cement, so Im sure I will be knocked out as soon as my head hits the pillow on Liberty.

I amhoping to find someone who can look at the tag and give me the name of the place in New Jersey so i can see if I can order them. It was on the pillow and the duvet tag

Archived