Cost of shows

Ksack

Hi everyone! I'm a newbie here and hope you can put up with a newbie question.

Can someone direct me to a place where I can get a rough idea of how much the different shows cost?

We are considering sailing on the new ship (getaway?) next spring and would like an idea of what to expect.

Tia!

Most shows are free, Cirque is $39 for preimum seating at $29 for standard (a meal is included).

You'll see many people talking about making reservations for shows for example on the Breakaway, Rock of Ages, Burn the Floor and Second City. They're all free shows, but you need to make a reservation to see them.

At 45 days from sailing online reservations open up for restaurants and shows.

We can only assume that the prices will be similar to what is currently on the Epic and Breakaway. Most entertainment options are free. The exception would be the Cirque show, Murder Mystery Lunch.

Most shows are free, Cirque is $39 for preimum seating at $29 for standard (a meal is included).

Just to clarify for the OP, the Getaway will not have a Cirque show. It will have the Illusionarium, which is apparently a magic/illusion dinner show. Prices will probably be the same as above though.

You'll see many people talking about making reservations for shows for example on the Breakaway, Rock of Ages, Burn the Floor and Second City. They're all free shows, but you need to make a reservation to see them.

At 45 days from sailing online reservations open up for restaurants and shows.

Do you make the reservations for specific seats, or is it just a general reservation and free for all seating?

Do you make the reservations for specific seats, or is it just a general reservation and free for all seating?

Seating is done when you get to the theater. You will be taken to your seat. A lot of people line up ahead of time.

Do they have priority seating for suites on the Breakaway?

When on the EPICS last year they had a reserved area for suites. It was a small section near the back of the theatre. If I was to pick seats that is not what I would see as preferred seating. Not certain about the Breakaway.

Also of note, any unused reservations are released 10-15 minutes before the start of the show. If there is space you can get in without a reservation.

No tickets everything is done using you key card. Same reservation system is used for tender reservations.

Archived