Le Cirque

elizabeth612

We did Le Cirque 2 weeks ago on the Zuiderdam and found the menu NOT as good as the regular Pinnacle menu. We will pass on the next Le Cirque

night, but will definitely book another PG night.

After reviewing the menus online before we cruised we noticed the regular PG menu is better, still went, as there is only one way to find out if you like it or not. Just try it!!

We also got the little box with chocolates in our room after the meal.:)

Ted

Just returned from the Eurodam Transatlantic voyage. In general I am perfectly happy with the food in the MDR. But since the cruise fare was so reasonable I felt ok about spending $39/person for an upscale meal. Each course was beautifully plated. The atmosphere was much more refined and relaxing than the MDR and the service was excellent. We split one pouring of the paired wines; the resulting portion was just right. The wine cost was $35 for one glass each of Moet champagne, a NZ sauvignon blanc (Villa Maria?), a Chilean cab and a port. A $20 flight was also offered. Overall a very tasty and civilized meal.

Just returned from the Eurodam Transatlantic voyage. In general I am perfectly happy with the food in the MDR. But since the cruise fare was so reasonable I felt ok about spending $39/person for an upscale meal. Each course was beautifully plated. The atmosphere was much more refined and relaxing than the MDR and the service was excellent. We split one pouring of the paired wines; the resulting portion was just right. The wine cost was $35 for one glass each of Moet champagne, a NZ sauvignon blanc (Villa Maria?), a Chilean cab and a port. A $20 flight was also offered. Overall a very tasty and civilized meal.

I am glad that you enjoyed Le Cirque.

This is the first I have heard of the $35 wine pairing. When Le Cirque first started there as only the $20 wine pairing which we tried and didn't care for.

I hope you enjoy Le Cirque.

Will be looking forward to your report when you get home.

Thanks. You may even get a report before we get home. I think Jacqui will be doing a "live from" and some of us may well add a thought here and there.

Is it possible to just order one glass of wine at LeCirque, like I do on normal nights? I enjoy my glass but if I have a glass with each course I will have a headache in the morning.

Yes, of course it is. I have done so.

Is it possible to just order one glass of wine at LeCirque, like I do on normal nights? I enjoy my glass but if I have a glass with each course I will have a headache in the morning.

As noted you can. I won't say anymore about our feelings for the venue because you may well enjoy it. I hope so.

Our cruising will have to be done vicariously through CC for the forseeable future until we figure out how to take care of our bird while we are gone. Imagine that, retire so you can travel then get grounded by a bird.

So...when you get back, it is mandatory that you write a review. :)

Archived