Best 4-6 day cruise

amberdawn85

What is the best cruise for this amount of days? I am going on the Victory in August for 4 days with stops in Key West and Cozumel but I'm looking to schedule another cruise soon. I live in Phoenix but fly for free so any port is fine. My husband and I travel alone and don't like leaving the kids longer than that amount of time.

The Legend is doing a 5 day sailing on Oct 21. The ports are Grand Cayman and Cozumel. The Legend usually does 7 day cruises and also the TA, so a 5 day sailing on this ship would be a treat. In addition, Tampa is very easy to fly in/out of. The port is also well organized.

:)

Just did the Ecstasy 5 day (HMC, Nassau, Freeport) and booked another Ecstasy cruise but 4 day (Nassau, HMC) within a week of getting back. Loved it. HMC won me over truthfully. The Breeze would be pretty awesome too though I'm sure.

I did 5 days out of Tampa and they were nice too, I just would rather do a full Western for those prices.

Archived