Ten Days In "Paradise"

SkyMaster

I just returned from a B-2-B on Carnival "Paradise", and have to say that even though I'm "Diamond", I've never had a better cruise. EXCELLENT food, outstanding service, and truly wonderful "Pre 2.0" entertainment, and shows. I think there are Nine Female Dancers, about Six Male Dancers, and Two of the best production singers I've heard aboard in many, many years. Both shows, "Eight More Seconds", and "Shout" are truly wonderful, along with the comedy shows, and other entertainment. I'd highly recommend "Paradise" for anyone wanting to experience the BIG shows before they are all gone. Port of Tampa is very easy for embarkation/debarkation as well, and all in all, offers a great cruising experience. Give "Paradise" a shot. You won't regret it! :cool:

"SKY"

I have sailed her twice, once in 2003 and again in 2012. Loved her both times! The shows were very good and I usually don't go to the shows. However, we had a newbie cruiser with us and she wanted to see them. We were not disappointed.

Glad to hear that you enjoyed your b2b.

I know that the paradise does not have 2.0 upgrades yet but I see there is a pirate pizza. Do you know if its the new pizza upgrade? Also, I read that all ships are going to get the Taste Bar by this summer. Did the Paradise get the taste bar yet?

We agree with you Ken!! I will say the crew on Paradise were the best we have yet to encounter. It was great meeting up with you and a few others during meet and greet along with the run ins along the way. Every crew member went above and beyond. She is a beautifully well aged ship. Hubby and I commented several times she is the closest thing to the "old school" ships like our favorite the "Mardi Gras" we have come across. I have had my credit card in hand for two days to book a suprise cruise for hubbys 50th in June on Glory out of Boston<which we could at least drive to> but am honestly having a hard time doing it knowing how big and inpersonable she will be. Once again, it was a pleasure!!! Bon Voyage my new friend!!!!!

L

I just returned from a B-2-B on Carnival "Paradise", and have to say that even though I'm "Diamond", I've never had a better cruise. EXCELLENT food, outstanding service, and truly wonderful "Pre 2.0" entertainment, and shows. I think there are Nine Female Dancers, about Six Male Dancers, and Two of the best production singers I've heard aboard in many, many years. Both shows, "Eight More Seconds", and "Shout" are truly wonderful, along with the comedy shows, and other entertainment. I'd highly recommend "Paradise" for anyone wanting to experience the BIG shows before they are all gone. Port of Tampa is very easy for embarkation/debarkation as well, and all in all, offers a great cruising experience. Give "Paradise" a shot. You won't regret it! :cool:

"SKY"

Awesome! We will cruise on the Paradise next Monday! It will be our second time on the Paradise (although its been a few years since we were on her) and we are super excited! We are Platinum and you have reassured me that we will not be disappointed! Thank you!

Awesome! We will cruise on the Paradise next Monday! It will be our second time on the Paradise (although its been a few years since we were on her) and we are super excited! We are Platinum and you have reassured me that we will not be disappointed! Thank you!

I will be aboard on Monday as well! Second time for me also. Be sure to check out the cover band Blood Power, they are great.

Am sailing her again in August...did same trip last year in a porthole cabin..this year we have a window and up a deck for less $$... Love those friends and family deals:)..we adored the ship...and OP,a B2B sounds great..am gonna look into that!

Glad to hear that you enjoyed your b2b.

I know that the paradise does not have 2.0 upgrades yet but I see there is a pirate pizza. Do you know if its the new pizza upgrade? Also, I read that all ships are going to get the Taste Bar by this summer. Did the Paradise get the taste bar yet?

We agree with you Ken!! I will say the crew on Paradise were the best we have yet to encounter. It was great meeting up with you and a few others during meet and greet along with the run ins along the way. Every crew member went above and beyond. She is a beautifully well aged ship. Hubby and I commented several times she is the closest thing to the "old school" ships like our favorite the "Mardi Gras" we have come across. I have had my credit card in hand for two days to book a suprise cruise for hubbys 50th in June on Glory out of Boston<which we could at least drive to> but am honestly having a hard time doing it knowing how big and inpersonable she will be. Once again, it was a pleasure!!! Bon Voyage my new friend!!!!!

L

I don't know if the pizza at Pirate Pizza was upgraded,,but I do know it was GOOD! I don't think I saw a Taste Bar?

Thanks for the kind words Elleusion. It was GREAT meeting you folks as well. I wouldn't be too hesitant about booking "Glory". I've had some excellent cruises aboard her as well. Not as good as our "Five Days in Paradise", but very good indeed. Hope to see y'all aboard again, in the future. Have a GREAT cruise aboard Glory, or you could come back to Tampa and sail Paradise again. :D

Ken

"SKY"

Archived