RCCL Newbie ish - Help Please Adventure of the Seas

nmg85

Background - I have sailed on Royal Caribbean once on the Sun Viking when I was about 8 so would class myself as a newbie on Royal however have sailed Celebrity and a few other lines. Was supposed to sail on the Brilliance last year but actually ended up in hospital instead of getting on the ship.

Looking at the Spain & France cruise on Adventure of the Seas departing 27th Oct. But have a few questions.

1. We usually book a balcony cabin / stateroom but have a couple of questions...

- I assume the difference between the Deluxe & Superior balcony staterooms are slight increase in size & location?

- Any particular cabins that are better than others? Or those we should avoid?

2. What restaurants are included in the cost? Does anyone know how drink prices compare to Celebrity?

Sorry if these have been asked before, I did have a quick search but couldn't find anything

Background - I have sailed on Royal Caribbean once on the Sun Viking when I was about 8 so would class myself as a newbie on Royal however have sailed Celebrity and a few other lines. Was supposed to sail on the Brilliance last year but actually ended up in hospital instead of getting on the ship.

Looking at the Spain & France cruise on Adventure of the Seas departing 27th Oct. But have a few questions.

1. We usually book a balcony cabin / stateroom but have a couple of questions...

- I assume the difference between the Deluxe & Superior balcony staterooms are slight increase in size & location?

- Any particular cabins that are better than others? Or those we should avoid?

2. What restaurants are included in the cost? Does anyone know how drink prices compare to Celebrity?

Sorry if these have been asked before, I did have a quick search but couldn't find anything

The differences between the D and E balcony stateroom is a few feet in length, such that the D has a 3 person couch and the E has a 2 person loveseat. Many people like staterooms on the "hump", the part of the ship around the aft elevator lobby that extends out.

Restaurants included in cost: Main Dining Room, Windjammer (buffet), Cafe Promenade.

Archived