4J Interior with Picture window(Freedom)

cruisingbajan

The following are 4J's and are not handicapped cabins

6201, 6202, 6203 & 6204

7201, 7202, 7203 & 7204

These 4J's are Handicapped cabins

6205, 6206, 7205, 7206, 9202 & 9203.

We were in 9201. Here is a link to photos's of the cabin and the forward deck.

http://s594.photobucket.com/user/welldone60/slideshow/Freedom%209201

The following are 4J's and are not handicapped cabins

6201, 6202, 6203 & 6204

7201, 7202, 7203 & 7204

These 4J's are Handicapped cabins

6205, 6206, 7205, 7206, 9202 & 9203.

We were in 9201. Here is a link to photos's of the cabin and the forward deck.

http://s594.photobucket.com/user/welldone60/slideshow/Freedom%209201

Thanks welldone.....i really appreciate it:)

We were in one of those rooms on the Freedom in January. Very small room. Two people could not fit in the hallway coming into the room at the same time. The closet door touched the other wall when you opened it. We had the beds put as twins to have more space. Long walk to everything. Just my opinion.

We were in one of those rooms on the Freedom in January. Very small room. Two people could not fit in the hallway coming into the room at the same time. The closet door touched the other wall when you opened it. We had the beds put as twins to have more space. Long walk to everything. Just my opinion.

Thanks for the info luckyeddie.

The walking is not an issue (helps burns off those calories:)) but the available room space is.

How is the movement up there? Is there lots of noise when docking?

Thanks

We have sailed in 4J's on several ships. There is a little more motion, but it has never bothered us. It's about the same as in any of the forward show rooms on any of Carnival ships when the ship is at sea.

The forward decks are a great place to be when arriving and leaving port. Never a lot of people out there. It can get windy when the ship is at sea.

There is no noise from the ship docking. Sometimes you will get door slam from people who go to the front deck and just let the door slam. There are two doors and if people would close the first before opening the second, or hold on to the door as it closes, it would not be a problem. But I hear this complaint lot from the balcony cabins also.

We really like the 4J's and will keep booking them when we can. Lido deck is our favorite, and we don't mind a short walk.

Most of Carnival cabins have a narrow entry hall with bath door on one side, closets on the other. Many of the 4J's do not have this as they are odd size and shape.

Thanks for the info luckyeddie.

The walking is not an issue (helps burns off those calories:)) but the available room space is.

I always ask for the Aft dining room when I stay in a 4J for that very reason = great way to eat all I want without feeling too guilty!

We have sailed in 4J's on several ships. There is a little more motion, but it has never bothered us. It's about the same as in any of the forward show rooms on any of Carnival ships when the ship is at sea.

The forward decks are a great place to be when arriving and leaving port. Never a lot of people out there. It can get windy when the ship is at sea.

There is no noise from the ship docking. Sometimes you will get door slam from people who go to the front deck and just let the door slam. There are two doors and if people would close the first before opening the second, or hold on to the door as it closes, it would not be a problem. But I hear this complaint lot from the balcony cabins also.

We really like the 4J's and will keep booking them when we can. Lido deck is our favorite, and we don't mind a short walk.

Most of Carnival cabins have a narrow entry hall with bath door on one side, closets on the other. Many of the 4J's do not have this as they are odd size and shape.

Thanks for the additional info

Archived