Wine Carry On

Hi can anyone help me with this ? I know you are allowed 2 bottles of wine per cabin, My ? is what about Port as it is a fortified wine, I know you can bring on Champagne.

Thanks for any help, can't find any info on this.

Hi can anyone help me with this ? I know you are allowed 2 bottles of wine per cabin, My ? is what about Port as it is a fortified wine, I know you can bring on Champagne.

Thanks for any help, can't find any info on this.

You are probably OK as long as the bottle looks like a normal wine bottle.

I only have one experience since the new policy started. When we went through security on April 14th, we were directed to a separate table to have our wine inspected.

There was no one checking to make sure we followed directions. When we went to the table, they asked us how many bottles we had -- we told them 2 -- and they said OK, that's fine. They never looked at the wine...we had it in a wine carrier with a bottle of creamer, so it looked a little bulky. They spent several minutes on the case of water for the people in front of us, and less than 10 seconds on our wine!

Archived