Ruby Princess Greek Isles Venice-Rome Jul 11-23

mikran

Mikran - I see you are on the cruise right after us. We love the Ruby and have been on it 3 times before. I see you were on the Ruby in 2010. Sorry we are not on the same sailing. Did you get the air promotion? It was great. The fares have been running $1,400 -$1,800PP from MIA. We got a RT fare including a direct flight from MIA to Rome for $877PP.

I always write my review when I return, but not in time for your trip.

Hope you have a wonderful time. This will be our first time to the E. Med. We have done the W. Med., Scandinavia and Russia, British Isles, etc.. The only thing we missed this trip was Istanbul. We will put it down for a future trip...

Happy Sailing!!!:)

Hi guys - we love the Ruby as well. Sorry we won't see you aboard - we've made some great friends on cruises over the years. We're also on the Royal Princess Dec 29 for New Years.

We booked our air using reward points and are staying in Europe before the cruise. Air fares to Europe aren't as enticing as they used to be!

Enjoy your cruise as well!

cheers!

That'a great that you had enough points for a RT flight to/from Venice/Rome. The fares to Europe were crazy. We would not have gone if we did not get a good fare. I think Princess needed to do a fare promotion - if it wanted to fill the ship.

The Royal Princess will be down here this year in Ft. Lauderdale. We love to cruise out of Port Everglades (30 minutes from our house) and the Port of Miami is such a mess. We usually go to family for the holidays, but we are tired of going into the cold and snow - so we may end up on your cruise. :)

Take care... Happy Sailing!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

We've just booked on this cruise after getting a great deal (steerage).

First time on Princess but super-excited to try a new line and enjoy the scorching Greek heat :-)

Chris & Keiron from the UK.

Hi Chris & Keiron - thanks for posting. We *love* Princess and have sailed many times with them. We've also been on the Ruby before - it's a beautiful ship. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do.

Hope to see you aboard at a GLBT / Friends of Dorothy meet & greet. Safe travels!

cheers

michael & randy

ontario, canada

Archived